Residential Real Estate Consultant (Dubai)
LivingAscot specializes in helping clients find their dream homes, luxurious apartments, and lucrative investment opportunities. Having been around since 2013 and with a deep understanding of the local real estate market, we are committed to providing market-leading service, expert advice, and a hassle-free experience to our clients.
Our team of dedicated professionals has an extensive knowledge of the local market and we are currently looking for new talent to join our organisation. If you are enthusiastic and motivated, with a determination to succeed, then LivingAscot would like to meet you! Let us be your partner to the booming real estate market in Dubai.
At LivingAscot we provide the tools and support needed for a long and rewarding career to all who have their sights set on success.
During your first 4-6 weeks you will be:
- Kicking off your induction with our industry-leading training to become a Residential Leasing Consultant.
- Getting to know all the ins and outs of the specific community you will be specializing in.
- Working towards your RERA qualification.
- Arranging and attending property valuations and viewings.
- Negotiating with tenants and landlords.
- Getting the opportunity to close your first leasing deals!
In the following 5-9 months you will be:
- Getting the opportunity to grow into a Senior Residential Leasing Consultant position, by:
- Becoming a true community specialist through on-the-job experience and continuous market research, all whilst building your personal brand.
- Attending additional training to further develop your skills.
- Keeping up to date with the rules and regulations around the residential property market.
- Significantly growing your earning through the potential to build up your number of listings and closing more regular deals.
After 6-10 months in the company, you will get the opportunity to:
- Develop yourself into a Residential Sales Consultant: after hitting your targets as a Residential Leasing Consultant we will start your onboarding process to become a Sales Consultant.
- Negotiate with buyers and sellers.
- Close your first property sales deals.
- Be part of the mentoring and coaching program for new starters, allowing you to build up and improve your leadership skills.
- On your way to becoming a Senior Broker or Associate Director selling Dubai’s biggest homes in our Prime team.
What we offer
- Be part of one of UAE's top real estate brands
- Uncapped earning potential
- Up to 65% commission payable
- Highest lead-generating brokerage for the last 6 years
- Working Visa for the United Arab Emirates (UAE), including medical and life insurance
- Industry-leading training and support throughout your career
- State-of-the-art offices
- Career opportunities at the management level
- Twice yearly overseas trips, year-round incentives and rewards for top performers.
- Determination to succeed
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Positive and with a strong work ethic
- Team player
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of 1-year experience in sales and/or customer service experience
- Valid driving license
Apply now to join our elite team of Residential Consultants if you’re eager for success and are financially driven, or get in touch to discuss current opportunities via firstname.lastname@example.org